- Name: Pakin Kumvilaisak (อาเฮีย เฮ่งเจีย)
- Nickname: Tono
- Profession: Singer/Dancer/Actor/Entertainment & Arts – Celebrities
- Date of birth: August 29,1987
- Birthplace: Khon Kaen Province.
- Nut Gub Nut (Sitcom) (Guest appearance) (Ch.5 2011)
- Karm Wayla Tharm Ha Ruk with Grand Punwarot Duaysienklao (Ch.5/2011)
- Reuan Pae with Erk Butsakon Tantiphana (Ch.5/2011)
- Bu-Ngah Nah Fon with Aim Siriphitchaya Wisitwaithakakun (Ch.5/Upcoming)
Musicals / Stage Play
- Hong Nuer Mung Korn – The Musical with Pat Suthasinee (Exact & Scenario 2010)
I actually didnt watch Tono during the Star 6. I never really paid attention to him but after watching him act in Karm Wayla Tharm Ha Ruk, I started to like him. I thought he was pretty impressive as an actor for his first lakorn. He wasn’t that stiff and he cried pretty well which made the emotions believable. I am also following him in Ruen Pae and he still impresses me. I think he is the best pra ek out of the three, not saying that Son and Gun are bad. I was just watching the trailer for his musical in 2010 and I wish I could have seen it. It looked really good. Hopefully I will get to see his other musicals in the future.