- 4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao is a lakorn that consists of 4 stories (4 couples) made to celebrate 40 years of Thai Channel 3. The four couples is, Aum Atichart and Kimberly Voltamus, Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya, Mark Parin and Mint Chalida, and finally Boy Pakorn and Margie Rasee. Kimberly plays Nam, Nadech plays Fai, Mark plays Din and Boy plays Lom. They are quadruplets who were born from GIFT.
- The first couple is Kimberly and Aum. Aum is a Prince from Parawat and is assasined by his enemies but he survives, and ends up in a hospital where Kimberly works, because she is a doctor. He pretends to lose his memory but it is just for his safety. They have several hurdles that they have to go over together but like always, they end up marrying each other. I thought it was pretty good and I liked how it was pretty short (9 episodes). Kept everything concise and it didn’t get too boring, like many other lakorns do if they go for too long. The second couple is Nadech and Yaya. I think this one was the cutest story out of the four. Nadech and Yaya’s family are enemies as the both Nadech and Yaya’s dad liked the same girl, when they were younger. But the girl chooses Nadech’s father, which makes her Nadech’s mother. So they become enemies and competitors because they both own farms that produce milk. Nadech and Yaya always fight but after fighting a lot, they start to like each other. But they have the family to deal with, so this causes more issues. But they end up together. The third couple is Mark and Mint. I was really looking forward to this one because I personally like Mark but I ended up being really disappointed. It wasn’t as good as I thought it would be. Mark is the owner of a resort and Mint is a daughter (from the second wife, a servant) of Mark’s competitor. Mint wanted to get revenge at Mark for her dad so she tried to make problems for Mark’s resort. But then they start liking each other, and you know what happens after that. The last couple is Boy and Margie. This is more of sci-fi lakorn with ghosts and things but its not scary. This one was better that I thought it would be. It was quite entertaining. Boy is a playboy and goes around with all these girls. A evil person (not sure how to call him) sets a curse on Boy and then Boy starts feeling really weird, he had needles in his tummy once. Margie could see ghosts and tried to help Boy, making them fall in love. Boy didn’t believe Margie at first, but then after all the things that happened to him, he started believing in what she told him. They both get injured and have some family problems but everything ends up being ok in the end.
- Here are some pictures of the cast.
- I just voted Psy (@psy_oppa) - Gangnam Style for Song of the Year at 2012 #allkpopawards presented by NAVER BAND. allkpop.com/2012awards/ 5 years ago
- I just voted B2ST - Beautiful Night for Song of the Year at 2012 #allkpopawards presented by NAVER BAND. allkpop.com/2012awards/ 5 years ago
- I just voted Wooyoung (@0430yes) for Best Male Solo at 2012 #allkpopawards presented by NAVER BAND. allkpop.com/2012awards/ 5 years ago
- Will Stop Blogging! wp.me/p1uwDS-su 5 years ago
- Ruk khun tao fah airing this weeks wednesday!! Perfect timing as i will be back in thailand on wednesday to watch it live on tv :) 5 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.